Howe Sound Tour
Would you like to experience some of “Super Natural” British Columbia but don’t have time to travel to the northern parts of the province? Howe Sound provides spectacular paddling within a few paddle strokes of downtown Vancouver. The Coast Mountains frame the eastern shore and the waters reflect the wildness and beauty of the Tantalus range to the north. One can spend a week or more in the Sound discovering the many wilderness campsites accessible only by kayak. Allow us to guide you around the islands, provide sublime outdoor meals and introduce you to the history and wonder of Howe Sound.
Multi-day tours can be planned to fit your schedule and budget:
- Three days/two nights: $700 per person.
- Four days/three nights: $900 per person.
- A minimum of 4 people is required in July and Aug.
- A minimum of 2 people is required all other times.
- Kayak gear, dry bags, tents and food is included.
- Sleeping bags and thermarest pads are available for rent at additional cost.
Call or email to reserve: Toll Free: 1-800-60-KAYAK; Local: 604-947-9266; Email: email@example.com